Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Smackdown Live open discussion thread for November 15, 2016:
As SmackDown LIVE celebrates its milestone 900th episode tonight at 8/7 C, The Deadman will rise to commemorate the momentous occasion. Plus, don’t miss an Intercontinental Title Match, a heated Women’s division showdown and the return of “The Cutting Edge.” — via WWE.com
Our five-point preview:
1. The Undertaker returns! He’s almost certainly not going to wrestle or anything, but it is possible that WWE will sow the seeds of his WrestleMania 33 opponent. Rumors indicate it could be a match against Randy Orton, so … get excited? Yay? Still, the Undertaker!
2. Edge is back to host his “Cutting Edge” segment, where his guests will be the men’s Smackdown Survivor Series team. It’s always nice to see Edge, even if he’s just sort of facilitating some intense bickering. Sometimes go-home shows aren’t exciting!
3. Dolph Ziggler will defend his Intercontinental Championship against The Miz, because we deserve a fresh matchup! The winner of the match will go on to Survivor Series to defend the title against Sami Zayn. If the Miz won this match, it would basically be the most shocking thing since Undertaker losing at WrestleMania, but their last few title matches have been very good, so let’s just hope for some exciting wrestling.
4. The women’s Survivor Series team is full of discord, and “team coach” Natalya will probably try to tear it asunder. If you watched Raw, you know pretty much 100 percent how this is going to go.
5. See above, but for the tag team team. (There really hasn’t been a non-confusing way to say that.) So let’s just say our fifth point of this preview is “what’s James Ellsworth going to do?” Ellsworth has been the world’s most perfect version of Poochie, so I hope that trend continues.
Be sure to check back for the Best and Worst of Smackdown Live column tomorrow. Until then have a party in the comments, and enjoy the show!