I’m really starting to like this Lara Lavi chick who runs WIDEawake/Death Row.
This past Tuesday she made good on her word and gave us the first installment of material from Tha Row’s coveted vault. Now, in even grander fashion, she’s released the tracklist to Snoop Doggy Dogg: The Lost Sessions Vol. 1, a collection of unreleased tracks from Tha Doggfather which I would’ve probably traded my beloved Air Penny II‘s for back in the day.
1. Soldier Story (Intro)
2. Doggystyle (Produced By Dr. Dre) (background vocals by George Clinton &
3. Fallin’ Asleep On Death Row (Produced By Dr. Dre)
4. Eat A Dick (Produced By Dr. Dre)
5. Hoez (feat Dogg Pound)
6. O.G. (Original Version) (feat Nate Dogg)
7. Keep It Real Dogg
8. One Life To Live (feat Techniec & The Lady of Rage)
9. The Genie feat Bad Azz (background vocals by Bo Rock)
10. Funk With Ya Brain (Interlude)
11. Caught Up
12. Put It In Ya Mouth
13. Gravy Train feat Bad Azz & Tray Deee
14. Life’s Hard (Dedicated to 2pac) feat K-Ci & Jojo, Big Pimpin’
15. The Root Of All Evil (Outro) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
16. Quite Obvious feat Rappin’ 4 Tay (Best Buy Bonus)
17. Once Again (Best Buy Bonus)
18. Got To Do Wrong (Best Buy Bonus)
Do you know how long I’ve put up with the hideous leak of “Doggysytle” with George Clinton? A letter to Pac, before it was cool to do that kind of thing? *Jaw Drops* Look at all that Dre production. Plus, features from Rappin’ 4-Tay, Bo-Rock, K-Ci & JoJo, Lady of Rage, Tray Deee and Bad Azz? I haven’t heard Bad Azz rap since 2002.
Unlike the merely repackaged Chronic Re-Lit, I might actually purchase this when it drops on October 13.
Previously Posted — Re-Lit