“So far, so good.”
The above words are my understated reply when asked how the Yelawolf pre-show advancements are moving. Considering that this all started two years ago from a random idea turned strong desire, I feel well and blessed to watch the pieces fall into place, knowing the support and anticipation are as alive as we had hoped.
– We’ve added an additional opening act, Nashville’s own Young Rell, a young cat literally on The Come Up whose been building a buzz while working his craft and infinite potential. For info and audio streaming of Young Rell’s music, go to Facebook.com/YoungRellTN. Also, follow Young Rell on Twitter @Real_YoungRell.
– Rocksmith’s come on board as a sponsor so thanks to them for the support.
– Ticket sales are moving at a fast clip. They’re very limited and we’re already well close to half sold after only one week of sales. Good for us because it means people are interested or at least curious in either ‘Wolf, the idea and presentation or maybe both. Still, it’s going to be a bad thing for those who miss out and since we’re purposely working in a small space.
But we want to do a bit of giving, handing out a two pairs of tickets to two lucky winners, that way they can come and bring a friend.
Getting in the mix for this giveaway is very simple. Follow these three easy steps below.
1. Follow @JohnGotty on Twitter.
2. Follow @PhatKaps on Twitter.
3. Tweet the following — Follow @JohnGotty & RT for a chance to win a pair of tix to see @Yelawolf Live in #Nashville @PhatKaps http://t.co/ixHjPA5
If you don’t feel so lucky, make sure to buy your tickets because we’ll be doing a small, special offering for our friends next week.
RSVP on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/YelawolfxNashxFacebook