– It’s always fun to play the “What If?” game. This time we did so with rappers and Marvel Comics characters.
– David D. Vs. Lupe Fiasco and the co-defendants, all of Lupe’s faithful “Lasers.”
– Kim Kardashian’s campaign to win “Best New Artist” at the 2012 Grammys kicked off this week.
– The new Shady regime is off to an explosive start.
– Arguably the worst in-season week of LeBron James’ career has everyone cracking jokes. At me.
– Wiz Khalifa can do no wrong at the moment. But what does the future hold for rap’s current marquee marijuana supporter?
– Raj got to kick it with Kevin Durant, Rick Ross and Wale at Skullcandy’s NBA All-Star Kickoff.
– That Donald Glover guy isn’t half bad at rapping.
For all the residents of Nashville, Gotty™ will be at Mai on Monday, March 7th to hear ?uestlove work his magic on the turntables. You should come out, too.