– The Beastie Boys did what the Knicks couldn’t – take over Madison Square Garden.
– Thanks to a mixtape and a haircut, Soulja Boy will now be paying homage to the late Tupac Shakur by reviving the role of Bishop. Yep, that Bishop.
– S. Cadet addressed The Weeknd and his much talked about House Of Balloons mixtape.
– In Compton, they have no clue what a royal wedding is. Just ask Tyler, The Creator.
– Detroit’s own Black Milk has a live show worth reading about.
– David D. had a sh*tty week and here’s five songs that didn’t help make things any better.
– For a moment in time, Kobe Bryant wore his #8 jersey, donned an afro and Emeka Okafor had a front row seat.
– Don’t let them fool you, girls watch porn, too.
– There was a time when Jim Jones, Max B and Stack Bundles had Byrdgang staring at a promising future.
– Freddie Gibbs will not be purchasing Lil B’s new album.
– Gotty’s giving away free stuff. Get it before it’s gone.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.