– The world seems to be in working order, but we still want those questions answered. While you’re at it, the BET Awards ones too.
– Tyler, The Creator went under the knife and all hell broke loose (no rapture). DJ Quik earned his Cigs, too.
– Snap into a Slim Jim and pay homage to one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, Macho Man Randy Savage. R.I.P.
– LC managed to get everyone caught up in their emotions talking about Aquemini.
– We broke down both the Eastern and Western Conference finals followed by some highlight worthy performances from Dirk Nowitzki, Taj Gibson, Udonis Haslem and Kevin Durant.
– Mr. Ghetto made sure we all never looked at Walmart the same again.
– Beyoncé’s officially back. Meanwhile, Ciara’s musical career may be near rock bottom, but she’s at least easy on the eyes.
– Mixtape/LP Recap: Kidz In The Hall, Blu, Boaz and M-M-M-M-Mayach Music Group.
– We were provided an in-depth look into the mind of DJ Burn One as he traveled to SXSW.
– Jon Stewart left Bill O’ Reilly looking silly.
– Pharrell records his music in the most luxurious of settings.
– We want in on everything, just take a look at these flyers for proof.