Shady 2.0 (Eminem, Yelawolf & Slaughterhouse)
1. Sweet and Sour Baby Jesus. This was the best thing to happen to BET since they brought back The Game and we thought it wouldn’t suck.
2. As someone that’s been a fan of Yela for a while now, it never gets old to see him next to Eminem.
3. It’s virtually impossible to determine who had the best outing out of the first five rappers. They each turned in verses that would have murdered just about every other rapper’s cypher on the show.
4. Slight edge goes to “you might as well do the Jada and leave a Will” from Crooked I for line of the cypher.
5. Yes, Eminem still has it. The look on Joell’s face as Em dives into that last onslaught is priceless.
Joe isn’t doing a good job of making anyone feel sympathy for him about the whole Esther Baxter situation. I’ve lost tons of respect for him for the way he’s handled it and posing by Royce while he drops punchlines about it didn’t help. That’s just me, though. Feel free to feel however you want to about it.
Bonus: The Shady cypher was so strong, we want to share the audio so you can save it for future reference. Click here to download the mp3 version.