Never heard of JMSN? Me either, but after coming across this video for his song “Alone,” I’m intrigued to learn more about the Detroit artist. Take my thoughts in numerical form.
1. I’m not even sure what I just watched, but if I had to take a guess, this had to have been what the last moments of Kurt Cobain’s life was like.
2. Sex, drugs and rock and roll is a wicked combo. Damned if it doesn’t make for some great music. But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t make for some depressing results in the process.
3. His name is JMSN (pronounced “Jameson”). You know, like the drink.
4. How would he and The Weeknd sound doing a song together? They’ve got that same mysterious, 3 A.M. drunk f*ck, “I may really drive off a cliff if my girl leaves me” type of music going for them.
5. This video was some trippy sh*t, mane. Even Juicy J would agree.