Remember that 50 second classic Billionaire Minds mixtape from a month or so ago courtesy of Birdman and Mack Maine? Well, we’re in luck. They’re dropping a sequel on New Year’s Day. That’s two full-length projects from two of the worst rappers in Hip-Hop dropping in just two months time.
Ironically, I learned about part two right after getting home from church. This is ironic because, after feeling good and faithful, I came back home and thought about five facts that made me question everything about life.
Then David D. got sad. Here are those facts.
1. Birdman and Mack Maine will have released more mixtapes in the last two months than Jay Electronica dropped songs in all of 2011.
2. Birdman and Mack Maine have released more collaborative songs in two months than Big Boi and Andre 3000 have released since 2001.
3. They’re probably actually billionaires. So, there’s that.
4. Here’s a math problem: The amount of Birdman/Mack Main projects > (The amount of Detoxes released x 248,911,283)
5. Any word on that J. Cole/Kendrick Lamar duet project? Or that Jay-Z/Beanie Sigel/Scarface album? Or that Yelawolf/Big K.R.I.T. mixtape? Yeah, didn’t think so.
Now that I’ve ruined your day, go ahead and mark your calendars for the first harbinger of the 2012 apocalypse.