We begin our adventures of Webbie with him being invited to speak to a bus full of youth baseball players. A few important events transpire:
– Webbie walks on the bus going row by row asking for a million dollars for the one kid that will grow up to be a millionaire. Can’t tell if he’s serious or not.
– Webbie can’t tell the difference between white kids as he daps up one player he swore he saw in the hallway.
– Nobody on the bus knows who he is and there’s fear in the eyes of a few of them.
– Wait, did they say Minnesota? Is Webbie going to Minnesota? Take a camera crew!
– *Scene change*
– Does anyone else notice the hilarity of Webbie talking about someone in his crew saying stupid things.
– Where on God’s glorious green Earth can I get that bedazzled Obama long tee? Citi Trends?