We’re probably all in agreement Lil Mouse should be in a classroom as opposed to be possibly becoming the next artist out of Chicago to make a name for himself.* However, I’d be a lying man if I said the hook to the 13-year-old’s budding hit “Get Smoked” hadn’t been stuck in my head for the better part of a week. And judging from the accompanying video, this chunky fellow feels the same way.
I’m not sure what the reason is, but big guys recording themselves rapping will never not end funny. Like this character, for instance. Locked in his room and trapped in his own dreamworld, The Michelin Tire Man’s little cousin launches into a rap performance worthy of more than a few chuckles. Take these suggestions for instance.
– The subtle “nigga” reference at the :35 second mark. It’s funny because it reminds me of a Gary Owens skit he had on Comicview some years back. White people drop the “n-word” all the time when they’re by themselves listening to rap music. They can deny it all they want, but it’s the truth. Kudos to those who know when to shut it off in public though.
– It’s quick and painless, but around the :56, :57 mark buddy launches into the Weekend At Bernie’s dance. Classic. Hilarious. And most of all, relevant.
– Hella bandz, hella bands, hit the club throwin’ hella bandz! In his room doing the money dance!
– And, of course, the dunk and impending celebration of triumph.
* – That is, you know, if he had a classroom to go to.