Last night was mad real...
Once again the good folks at Playboy and Crown Royal came through and gave TSS an invite to their exclusive Super Bowl party. It was a star-studded event that's a reminder of why this job can be really awesome.
Of course, Crown kept the troops front and center all night as everyone invited packed bags for the troops as part of their Heroes Project. Before the night, TSS was asked to send in our Super Bowl final score predictions, which they put on a bag that was bagged by one of the beautiful Playmates. If our score is correct, we'll win a bottle of crown Royal Extra Rare (the best Crown on the market in my humble opinion).
Now, a few quick notes from last nght as I'm still trying to process everything that went on.
1. Twenty-five of the last 35 Playboy cover girls were present and in their best bunny gear all night. Amongst them was our good friend Kylie Johnson, who was stunning as ever.
2. When I say star-studded, I mean it. I ran into Sean Payton, Michael Irvin, Warren Sapp, Ron Perlman, Darren Sharper, Neil Patrick Harris and a few others I'm sure I've forgotten. David Arquette was there, too, making him the first WCW champion I've ever met. They also took part in packing bags for troops, which was dope.
3. Fresh was definitely respected as the homie B.o.B. was in attendance and headlined the performances for the night. So amongst all of the big-wig news outlets in attendance, Bobby Ray and co. spotted me and showed TSS some love. While seeing the big-time celebrities around, it's always good to remember that it's the genuine people you meet along the way that make these experiences worthwhile. So the highlight of the night was just shooting the sh*t with the homie Playboy Tre after their set. It was good to finally tell him face to face how "Patron and Instrumentals" spoke directly to me last year. Even though he's a wack ass Falcons fan.
4. Okay, I take that back. The highlight was definitely spotting Warren Sapp in the crowd leaning and rocking with it like it was 2005. To "Nothing On You." Picture that, please.
5. Special shout out to the folks at Taylor (especially Zack and Christina last night) who have stuck their necks out for TSS and kept us invited to these incredible events. It's been an honor working with them for the last couple of years and we have a cool little event in a couple of weeks to show you.
Okay, I've blabbered on long enough. Here's a bunch of pics of Playmates looking Playmate-y. You're welcome.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.