Is it obvious that we’re fans of Alex Wiley? If not, we want to reinforce our support by premiering the video for “Earf**ked.”
The track’s a rowdy one produced by Rozart and thrives off Artic Monkey’s mixed with bits of Ludacris. Remember in Run-DMC’s “Walk This Way” video when the Hollis trio shared an adjoining wall with Aerosmith and the two sides banged back and forth against each other? I’ve decided that should now be called being “Earf**ked” because Wiley’s tune traces its roots to clashing scenes of that nature. And if we were to rewind time, the cut could just as easily have landed on Headbanger’s Ball as quickly as Yo! MTV Raps.
Did I just show my age? If so, it’s fine because Wiley’s words and the video make me feel young again with the oft-repeated refrain (“We don’t give a fuck about much, posted up gettin’ high”) mixed with scenes filled with friends, 40s and water guns. And if “Earf**ked” is another glimpse of what to expect, we’ll be in line to check out Club Wiley when it drops on June 4th. for those who want to be in the know, we’ve included the cover and tracklisting below.
1. Sup (Intro)
2. Own Lane
4. Spaceship Feat. Chance The Rapper & GLC
5. The Woods
6. Creepin’ Feat. Freddie Gibbs
7. Thug Angel
8. Nothing To Me Feat. Jean Deaux
9. K Swiss Feat. Vic Mensa & Chance The Rapper
10. Suck It Revolution
11. V’s Up (Outro)
12. Jerseys & Loafers Feat. Vic Mensa & Chuck Inglish (Bonus)
13. Icky Woods Feat. Action Bronson (Bonus)
14. G-Unit Spinner Chain Feat. The Hood Internet & Javelin (Bonus)