Freddie Gibbs is still on my sh*t-list.
For one, I’ve yet to get over that Bears/Cowboys Monday Night Football freezer we both moderated a few months back. And two, I was hoping to have Cocaine Piñata by the time I embarked overseas February 3.
That said, beggars can’t be choosers, and come March 18, CP will officially be available for public consumption. To further provide a vote of confidence, G.I. Freddie took to the ‘Gram yesterday to unleash the project’s cover art.
Check out the tracklist below.
4. High (feat. Danny Brown)
6. Bomb (feat. Raekwon)
11. Robes (feat. Domo Genesis & Earl Sweatshirt)
12. Broken (feat. Scarface)
13. Lakers (feat. Ab-Soul & Polyester The Saint)
15. Shame (feat. BJ The Chicago Kid)
16. Watts (feat. Big Time Watts)
17. Piñata (feat. Domo Genesis, G-Wiz, Casey Veggies, Sulaiman, Meechy Darko & Mac Miller)
Gibbs is already shooting Mark Price, Reggie Miller-like free throw shooting percentages as it relates to his own verses. Adding Danny Brown, The Chef, Domo, Scarface, Ab-Soul, Veggies and more to the equation is just showing off.
But I’ll allow it.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.