Following up the recent release of his early single “Bad M.F.,” Pharoahe Monch reveals more details for his upcoming solo LP, P.T.S.D. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
Always a master of the running narrative, Monch will play the storyteller role throughout the LP, posing as an independent artist weary from the war against the industry machine and through the struggle of the black male experience in America. The release will feature guest appearances from Black Thought, Talib Kweli, Denaun Porter and production from Lee Stone, Marco Polo, Jesse West and Quelle Chris.
P.T.S.D. will will hit stores on April 15th and is available for pre-order now on iTunes. Below, check the full tracklist and a trailer for the project composed of footage from Pharoahe’s recent sold out UK tour.
1. “The Recollection Facility” (Prod. By Pharoahe Monch)
2. “Times2” (Prod. By Marco Polo)
3. “Losing My Mind” f/ deNaUn (Prod. By Jesse West)
4. “Heroin Addict” (Prod. By Pharoahe Monch)
5. “Damage” (Prod. By Lee Stone)
6. “Bad M.F.”
7. “The Recollection Facility Pt.2” (Prod. By Pharoahe Monch)
8. “Rapid Eye Movement” f/ Black Thought (Prod. By Marco Polo)
9. “Scream” (Prod. By Quelle Chris)
10. “SideFX”f/ Dr. Pete (Prod. By Pharoahe Monch)
11. “The Jungle” (Prod. By Marco Polo)
12. “Broken Again” (Prod. By The Lion Share Music Group)
13. “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder”(Prod. By Boogie Blind & B.A.M.)
14. “Dream” f/ Talib Kweli (Prod. By Lee Stone)
15. “The Recollection Facility Pt.3” (Prod. By Pharoahe Monch)
16. “Eht Dnarg Noisulli” f/ The Stepkids (Prod. By The Stepkids & Pharoahe Monch)
17. “Stand Your Ground”f/ Vernon Reid (Prod. By Lee Stone) (Digital Bonus Track)