It’s been far too long since a strip club-related post has covered the likes of this fine corner of the Internet. Well, unless the Nightcaps aren’t counted.
Regardless, we’re bringing back an oldie, but goodie because the American titty bar is a staple of what this great, but in so many ways misguided country is about. It’s a place where boys go to be men, women go to tap into their inner-lesbian, old men go to be perverts, memories are made and bank accounts ravaged.
What we have here are 40 more songs that nestle themselves comfortably in the friendly confines of gentlemen’s clubs nationwide – either in the past, currently or both. Before jumping into the list, read these four thoughts:
1. This is anything but a comprehensive list of the best strip club songs of all-time. You or I shouldn’t be here to argue about songs meant for the greater good. That’s hustling backwards. Leave suggestions in the comments. They’ll be used if and when part three comes around.
2. A mix of old songs and more so new songs are included. I apologize to any OGs out there. My mom wouldn’t let me attend strip clubs in 1992, so if I missed out on your Freaknik favorite, we’ve just got to come to some sort of middle ground.
3. If there’s a large compilation of Southern records on this list, oh well. No region in Hip-Hop makes better strip club music than the South. That’s a fact, not opinion. Don’t bother arguing. This isn’t to say other areas don’t have their own nudie bar classics, they do. It’s just the South has higher quality and quantity.
Capisce? Awesome, now let’s jump into the festivities.
1. Ludacris Ft. Shawnna & Lil Fate – “P-Poppin'”
Excuse the edited version and footage. Before Nelly’s “Tip Drill” supplanted itself as the greatest BET Uncut video ever, Luda’s ode to that special move strippers perform could have perhaps been the GOAT from a mainstream artist.Subscribe to UPROXX
2. Plies – “Fuckin’ Or What”
Jadakiss’ song of the same title is superior in every other setting outside of a strip club.
3. Juicy J Ft. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz – “Bandz A Make Her Dance (Remix)”
No need to really explain this entry. It’s already a classic.
4. Project Pat – “Oooh Nothin'”
May the words and teachings of Brother Project Pat live on for generations.
5. Ciara Ft. Future – “Body Party”
Kaz of The Stashed jokingly coined these two John Lennon and Yoko Ono. With that connection in mind, Ono grabbed Lennon for her comeback single that worked wonders and then some while providing strip clubs nationwide a record that will work perfectly at the end of the night for months to come.
6. T-Pain Ft. Twista, Pimp C, Paul Wall & MJG – “I’m In Love With A Stripper (Remix)”
Back when jean shorts were still in style, so was this song. T-Pain’s catalog of hits is so underrated.
7. 2 Chainz Ft. Nicki Minaj – “Luv Dem Strippers”
8. Rihanna – “Pour It Up”
If “Bandz” made it, then Rihanna’s whirl at the same Mike WiLL beat does too. The crazy thing is, Rih-Rih probably wrote this after leaving a strip club. She’s no stranger to them.
9. Tyga Ft. 2 Chainz – “Do My Dance”
The way Robin Thicke composes love songs about Paula Patton, does Tyga do the same for Blac Chyna with songs like this?
10. K-Camp Ft. Kwony Cash – “Money Baby”
Certain songs are spun at Atlanta strip clubs that may never be heard at a great majority of other clubs across the country. Case in point.