By now, actual talk about Sunday’s big game is over and we’ve all shifted to conversations about which Super Bowl ad generated the greatest response. Companies shelled out big cash to leave a memorable imprint on the mind’s of viewers, from Budweiser’s baby Clydesdale and Deion Sanders cast as Leon Sandcastle to Paul Harvey’s magnificent voice speaking to all of America one more time. But which commercial did you like the most?
For reference purposes, below is a list of Hulu Adzone’s overall most liked ads, top ranked by fan votes calculated through 11pm EST on Sunday. As well, there’s a neat widget to replay some of last night’s finer moments.
1. Ram Trucks: Farmer
2. Budweiser: Brotherhood
3. Taco Bell: Viva Young
4. Volkswagen: Get In. Get Happy.
5. Universal Pictures: “Fast & Furious 6” Game Day Trailer
6. Jeep: America Will Be Whole Again
7. Paramount Pictures: “World War Z” Big Game Spot
8. Skechers: GOrun 2 – Man vs Cheetah Big Game Commercial
9. GoDaddy.com: Perfect Match – Bar Refaeli’s Big Kiss!
10. MilkPEP: The Rock in Morning Run