The rapper’s representatives were adamant that DMX wasn’t charged with DUI during his most recent arrest but, man, he appears to be under the influence of something. The police officer who pulled X over felt the same way as he’s seen issuing a field sobriety test on the 42-year-old rapper in this newly released dashcam footage obtained by TMZ.
Six quick reactions:
1. DMX was officially charged with suspicion of driving under the influence and failing to have a valid driver’s license, per Greenville County jail officials statement to Reuters. He paid bail and was released. You know, just so everyone has their facts straight.
2. Surprisingly, Earl’s pretty cool throughout the whole arrest. No barking, growling or any other aggressive behavior.
3. X is driving a 1978 Plymouth Volare.
4. Sneaker shop West NYC got the sweetest free advertising plug they’ll see for 2013.
5. From the 3:20 mark on, Earl can be seen nodding, sniffling and twitching. Granted it’s rather late at night/early in the morning…yeah, infer whatever you want.
6. As long as X is a free man, Iyanla Vanzant will always have work to do.
Previously — DMX Arrested On DUI Charges Today, July 26, 2013