When it comes to iPod shuffling, Kid Sister’s Ultraviolent still gets substantial burn from me and that’s not due to the fact I think she looks as edible as a morning muffin. There’s an “it” factor that is transmitted through her music that makes her accessible towards the Pop spectrum while still being able to hold tight to her scrunchies and rap sensibilities. Since it’s been an Internet minute since her debut, the Chicago buttercup is getting her glamour swag together and puckering up for the studio with Nick Catchdubs for Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.
Mashing it up with Gucci, Nina Sky and Paul Weezy, put your right hand “hi” on the mouse and click download if you’re a fan.
02. Kiss Kiss Kiss
03. Work Them
04. Green Velvet – Everybody Wants
05. Carte Blanche – Do! Do! Do! (Original / Laidback Luke Remix)
06. Daydreaming (Douster Remix)
07. Lookout Weekend (Feat. Nina Sky)
08. Gucci Rag Top (Feat. Gucci Mane)
09. Click Clack (Show It Off)
10. Don’t Stop Movin
11. Right Hand Hi (Caspa Remix)
12. Paul Wall – Imma Get It
13. Jo-DE-Ci f. DJ Gant-Man
Thanx: Fool’s Gold Records