Can we go ahead and give DZA his own strand of O.G. Kush already? The man reps for marijuana like a D.A.R.E. commercial (just on the opposite spectrum). Amazingly though, Big Smoke Dog has avoided the four walls and convenient roofing of being boxed in as “weed rapper” as he consistently paints his life’s memoirs in between the papers lines, amongst the blunt ashes.
In his latest act of greatness the young Harlemite has finally penned, published and packaged the good book to his success’s secrets with T.H.C. (The Hustler’s Catalog). Call it poetry in motion similar to smoke billows whisking away in a moving car. It’s a work of nonfiction with dazzling subplots from Devin The Dude, Big K.R.I.T., Kendrick Lamar and The Kid Daytona. Composition specialists such as Hi-Tek, Lex Luger and Hit-Boy also help add color commentary through their varied instrumentation.
And, it’s also an album—which costs you nothing but your hard drive space. Thank your lucky KushedGod that he spared you that $10 so you can still visit your weedman to ride out with a fuzzy sense of sight.
Actually, he probably wouldn’t have it any other way. Get lifted to this shit right here.
02. To Whom It May Concern (Prod. By V-Don)
03. The World (Prod. By V-Don)
04. Cool Shit (Feat. The Kid Daytona) (Prod. By 183rd)
05. Early Days Of George (Prod. By Hi-Tek)
06. Gotta Get Paid (Feat. Big K.R.I.T.) (Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.)
07. Know Better (Prod. By Lex Luger)
08. Fuck Is You Talkin Bout (Prod. By Alejandro Chal)
09. Loaded (Prod. By Lex Luger)
10. Winning (Feat. Mookie Jones) (Prod. By BC Of Necronam)
11. Roll Up, Pour Up (Feat. Killa Kyleon) (Prod. By Cardo On The Beat)
12. Uptown 81 f. Kendrick Lamar & Mara Hruby (Prod By. Hit-Boy)
13. 1st Class (Feat. Big K.R.I.T & Big Sant) (Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.)
14. Profit (Feat. Trademark Da Skydiver) (Prod. By 183rd & Kenny Beats)
15. White Papers (Feat. Devin The Dude)