We finally got some brother-on-brother fighting and a marriage proposal on this week’s Empire. Those aspects were kind of expected and drawn out throughout the episode, so let’s just focus on the more ridiculous parts. Counting down:
5. Hakeem’s faith in his new song.
He’s serious. How serious?
4. Andre’s lack of f*cks outing Tiana…
… while trying to frame Hakeem for robbing Jamal. The whole thing damn near went down Tupac-style.
3. Hakeem needing a mathematical explanation for why he has no reason to be upset about Tiana’s situation.
2. I get that Jamal recorded his single at “Ghetto Ass Studios” because home studios aren’t a thing or whatever, but two-person drum machines? It’s like two-person keyboard dumb.
1. Cookie making DeRay murder a gangster for what turned out to be no reason.