This was a pretty slow episode of Empire, plot-wise. The biggest rapper in the game, Titan, got himself into some legal trouble, leaving him open to be signed by Empire. Meanwhile, Cookie managed to sign Tiana away from Anika and got her a hit with Hakeem. Oh, and Lucious finally told Anika about the ALS.
Because the plot was easy to sum up, let’s focus on the most ridiculous moments from this week.
7. Cops showing up as soon as the rap artist pulls a gun. Wait, this actually kind of makes sense.
6. I guess just blatantly giving a cell phone to a prisoner is cool now.
5. After pressuring Hakeem to keep it G-rated for the Teen Choice Awards, “I Don’t Got Time For Love” was deemed acceptable.
4. Having your kid save you from the cops.
3. Could’ve been no. 1 to me. If you got sides at your house, don’t give the main a key.
2. Somehow this crazy guy singing in the street is an actual musician and not another bum.
1. They just threw this out there randomly with no explanation.