That new new off EPMD’s upcoming album, We Mean Business, in stores on 12.9.08.
Previously Posted — EPMD – We Mean Business Album Sampler
These dudes once again realize that they struggle so much without one another.
I thought the album was pretty bad. Production wise it was great, but performance wise…it’s not the same EPMD. Just an opinion.
Skyzoo- The Career Archives (#1-30):
1. Let It Bang feat. E Ness (prod. 9th Wonder)
2. I Got It Covered
3. My Theme Music (prod. Illmind)
4. True Romance (prod 9th Wonder)
5. Stack Bundles Freestyle
6. Rise & Shine (prod. Khrysis)
7. Picture Perfect
8. My City feat. Esso Sha Stimuli
9. Hit Me feat. Mickey Factz Nina B
10. The Art Of Storytelling Part 5
11. Superstar Freestyle
13. S K Y
14. Keep It To The Side feat. Rapper Big Pooh
15. The Hustler’s Theme (prod. Hi-Tek)
16. Good Looking feat. AC
17. Only One Can Win (prod. by J Dilla)
18. Turn It Up
19. Speed Racing feat. Little Brother & Chaundon (prod. 9th Wonder)
20. For The Love Of The Game feat. MC
21. Sick Wit’ The Slang
22. Ghetto America prod. Hi-Tek)
23. Stop Fooling Yourself (prod. 9th Wonder)
24. The Bodega (prod. 9th Wonder)
25. You & Me (prod. 9th Wonder)
26. Good Morning America feat. Poca
28. Hold Tight (prod. Black Milk)
29. Hold Tight Remix feat. Black Milk
30. I Still Love Her
31. Peter Rosenberg Freestyle 1
32. Never Sleep (prod. Illmind)
33. Way To Go (prod. 9th Wonder)
34. Get It Done feat. Torae (prod. DJ Premier)
35. Click feat. Torae (prod. by DJ Premier)
props to thatrealness
lol, somewhere last night, i read some blog saying “EPMD IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR”
I haven’t even listened yet so I can’t say. But it’s just another example of speaking way ahead of yourself. How can an album be “AOTY”…and it leaked less than two days or so ago lol?
Not really checked for EPMD since Back In Business, however, this track is quite good, me thinks.
Stan-ism knows no bounds. It’s a solid effort and compared to the shit out there, it’s almost classic, but in all honesty, they’re just in holding pattern. That said, it’s EPMD. You ever hear a bad EPMD album?
Out Of Business is not good.
This is okay (knock-off Dr. Dre production), but I think they need more gutta, rough, rugged, and raw production though. I know aggins grow up and all, but the griminess of “Headbanger”/”The Crossover”/”You Gots To Chill” bring back memories. I keep seeing the links for the new album, I gotta check and see on EPMD.
I ain’t mad at it; I’ll take Erick & Parrish over any Young, Lil crumbsnatchin’ soulja fucktard any goddamn day!!!
Dec 02, 2008, 11:58 am
thx TC. your opinion seals the deal for me.
EPMD used to be one of my favorites but … (sigh). still keep
Business Never Personal in rotation though.