While some men may worry about their schlong being bit by a secretly sadistic sexual partner, I doubt any worry about going to the bathroom and getting their penis bit by a cold-blooded reptile. Well, now they should.
An Israeli man was rushed to the hospital after he was bitten by a snake hiding in a toilet bowl on Friday. According to the 35-year-old, while sitting on the can to relieve himself, he was interrupted by a snake bite that resulted in “a strong burning sensation in his penis.” Reports say the man then “ran from the room in horror” before checking himself into a local hospital.
Doctors were able to treat the man’s injuries and blood tests concluded that the snake was not poisonous. Unfortunately, the bite marks will remain but at least he’s got himself a great conversation opener with, “would you like to see my snake-bitten penis?”