"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Sammy's Sports Sermons listens to the Big Hurt's 500th home run. I always thought that Jim Kaat looked a little like Danny Kaye. And didn't Danny have an affair with Sir Laurence Olivier? This proves my point that the Twins are gay. (Due to popular demand, lovely Lucy returns with the lovely Michelle – more NSFW here.)
- The Ladies… congratulate Craig Biggio on his 3,000th hit. You just knew Jeff Bagwell would hog the spotlight the day Frank Thomas hit #500. Wouldn't it be cool if they were fraternal twins? I smell sequel, and I'd very much enjoy seeing the lovely Kelly Preston's breasts again.
- The Sports Hernia writes the NBA Draft that could have been. Bravo to the Knicks who stole DePaul Blue Demon Wilson Chandler with the #28 pick. For an examination of what really happened, see Grandmaster Abbot.
- Dave Stewart analyzes the Giants on Throwin' Heat. Your offense will be comatose when your lead-off batter is hitting .218. At least he can steal a base, oh wait . . .
- Home Run Derby thinks Bonds' mistress has man-hands. Ugh. Kimberly Bell's humongous hams remind me of the cold, icy grip of Father McNeely (shudder).
- On The Show capsizes the Yanks' ship with Shea Hillenbrand's help. I thought fans of the Bronx Bombers would welcome a player who used an Ozzie Guillen term of endearment to describe Theo Epstein.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.