"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Bugs & Cranks lauds the greatest invention of all time. I guess that's pretty good, but the person that invents a way to install beer taps in a headboard will truly be the greatest mind since the Wizard of Menlo Park.
- The Fanhouse interprets Ryan Clady's Wonderlic score. Does the name of this test conjure a 5-second daydream involving a girl with a lollipop for you, too?
- Joe Sports Fan has a Japanese Fan of the Week. I thought Tom Selleck taught the whole nation how to speak proper English when he was over there as Mr. Baseball?
- Deuce of Davenport tells a tale of a birthday cake. Did you know that they can suspend your license for almost any tiny infraction nowadays? For example, barely tapping a pedestrian with your bumper just to get her attention.
- The Big Picture know Jimmy Rollins has a vibrating bed. I predict there would be much fun to have in said bed with lovely Lauren -NSFW.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.