"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Rumors and Rants celebrates Jerry Coleman. I remember when Winfield's head rolled off – what a tragic end for an athlete who was drafted in 3 sports.
- Basketbawful presents the amazingly creepy Steve Nash bobblepop. WARNING: Post contains picture of Annie Lennox.
- D.C. Sports Bog comments on the Capitals' "Red Out". Dad told blood curdling tales of the impending "Red Out" in our family's bomb shelter. Then he would count the cyanide capsules. Good times.
- Joe Sports Fan examines the Cardinals' first pitch. Wait 'til Rex Grossman throws a pick on his first pitch for the Cubs.
- Deuce of Davenport reveals Bartman wasn't at fault. Speaking of the Northsiders . . . I'd rather look at lovely Lucy -NSFW.
- Armchair GM hosts the 2008 hottest sports wife tournament. Could it be that hot chicks are attracted to money?
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.