Saint Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. Is the hockey game still going on? Would anyone notice if it were?
- On 205th has pictures from the Titans cheerleaders calendar photo shoot. Such easy photos to track down. They must not have any 18-year-olds.
- Bugs and Cranks grades each Major League team at the 1/3 mark with Mitch Hedberg quotes. Expect Steven Wright quotes after 120 games.
- A pastor in Tennessee breaks up a robbery with a Ric Flair move. Sunday's sermon on the figure four should be a good one. WOOOOOOO!
- Fanhouse catches Roy Williams (the Cowboys one) comparing himself to Jesus. I don't know, Roy. Christ might have horse collared even better than you.
- Awful Announcing checks out the new Google Earth feature that gives you 3D views of football stadiums. Nice, Google, but it's no 3D shots of Marisa Miller.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.