Saint Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. We're aware of the hoary pun in the headline, but are you aware of the whore-y pun in the first part of this sentence?
- Don Chavez stumbles upon the story of a golfer who got his leg impaled by a tree branch. Come on, guy, the branch just wanted to play through.
- EURO 2008 promotion madness: A Dutch department store takes a bath on a $100 discount per goal scored by the country's team and a bar in Vienna offers free beer for life to any Austrian player who scores a goal.
- According to FanIQ, Bears players tried to hurt Cedric Benson in 2006 to ensure Thomas Jones would get the starting job. We can't wait for him to self-destruct! We want him gone now!
- Deuce of Davenport returns to introduce us to the game of Pushball. You will shocked to discover that the game involves pushing a spheroid object.
- The Wizard of Odds mourns the passing of the creator of the Cockaboose. Me, I celebrate the cockaboose of Krystal Forscutt.
Send submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org, you whore.