Saint Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. We cull only the finest selection of links from packages we uncovered at the docks.
- The Sporting Blog's Spencer Hall visits a football training facility where he learns that he lacks the SEC speed necessary to elude a pack of wolves. Lucky for him they have these things called guns in the South.
- At The 700 Level, cheerleaders tell us bikinis with geometric prints are all the rage this year. I do agree the angle Christina Stefanidi is forming with her legs is quite…acute (Flaven swish!).
- Walkoff Walk whips up an alliterative headline for a story on the dormant singles scene at Safeco Field. Meek Mariners make mating miserable. See I can do it. Oh, why isn't that an alluring skill?
- Jimmy Rollins is not the best bestower of nicknames, The Fightins' reveals. Also revealed: the team that bowls together has low-grade animosity together.
- Kevin Youkilis took a hardball to the eye warming up at the beginning of the 4th inning last night, with video courtesy Sox & Dawgs. Worry not, Youk. With all that hair, no one is bound to notice that shiner.
Send submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you could remove the serial number before sending it – y'know, just to be discreet – all the better.