St. Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. It's probably the Internet's best line dump, this side of the Fark tracks.
- The Sporting Blog notices that the Lions' Roy Williams is a bit narcissistic when it comes to fantasy football. When it comes to regular football, he's just unproductive.
- You Been Blinded uncovers video of Charles Barkley downing shots of Patron. You'd be inclined to envy him if only he was doing those shots off Marzia Prince.
- Slanch Report points out that Rebecca Soni might have a thing for the fourth most popular New Zealand guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo.
- SportsbyBrooks has the blow-by-blow account of Coke and Pepsi duking it out for the rights to a Thai boxer. If only those those events involed Thai sticks.
- Seahawks fans are keeping it PG at Qwest Field on Busted Coverage. Which means they'll try not to slit their wrists and compose sonnets to their high school lovers on camera.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.