St. Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. It might say it's only mildly interesting stuff not worthy of its own post and we might say, "Not so loud, asshole!"
- SportsbyBrooks passes along the story of former Arkansas linebacker getting tripped up by a bush while trying to flee the cops. But will the plant get credit for the collar? Fuck no, man. All about politics in the department.
- Playing the Field comes across Jeremy Shockey's blog posts since joining the Saints. You'd be surprised how much he's changed his ways. For instance, he no longer bangs your mom, he stuffs her. Huge difference.
- Charles Haley's locker room exposure predilection is shared on Kissing Suzy Kolber. Yeah, but did he ever try to fit all five of his rings on that thing?
- Deadspin offers the most interesting tidbits on members of the U.S. Olympic team. So soak up those idiosyncrasies before the mawkish official broadcast forces you to consider them indefatigable heroes.
- Meanwhile, Bugs & Cranks' Cameron Martin writes on Sportsline why you should root against U.S. athletes. That's all well in good, so long as I can chant U!S!A! at girls in patriotic bikinis. Those'll be at the Olympics, right? What? Oh, then, fuck that shit.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.