Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Almost daily. I didn’t feel like it yesterday.
- Football Outsiders doles out midseason awards for the NFL. Lots of awards for the Titans, given that they can succeed despite Kerry Collins and that miserable wide receiving corps.
- Melt Your Face Off notes that a couple of Minnesota Wild players indulged in Kiss Cam festivities. Why can’t I be on Vanessa Raia’s team?
- Tirico Suave presents a video compilation of all of Brady Quinn’s homoerotic photos in honor of his first NFL start. Surprisingly, it’s not six hours long.
- Awful Announcing reports that Joe Theismann sat in for Warren Sapp on Inside the NFL. I think I speak for everyone when I say, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”
- FanHaus examines the “Pittsburgh Sports Fan Phenomenen” [sic] and why Steeler-cheering douches are so prevalent. Personally, I blame an upward trend of douchebags. But the misspelling in the headline at least gives me some solace.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. Top ten lists — even well-constructed ones — will be ignored.