Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It’s totally not paying rent until the 5th.
- Tirico Suave presents the very best Plaxico Burress in the wake of Friday night’s shooting, an epic compilation of Photoshoppery that recreates A Christmas Story. That’s not faint praise, given this winner from KSK.
- Ball Don’t Lie has video of LeBron James simply destroying a layup attempt by Ramon Sessions. That’s not a blocked shot, that’s a reason to change your name and move to another city.
- Don Chavez has the bubble-bath photos that may give Cleveland Cavs dancer Toni some hard times in the coming days. In an effort to distance myself from naked-cheerleader stories, I give you Oregon’s delightfully wholesome Amanda. She wants her last meal to be from Olive Garden, God bless her.
- The Pro Cheerleader Blog says that the Eagles’ Kristie is a special kind of ambidextrous: she can sign her first name with her left hand while signing her last name with her right. Please avoid pornographic innuendos regarding this story.
- For no good reason whatsoever, a mesmerizing .gif.
Send tips and submissions for firstname.lastname@example.org. The best tippers will get to see their submitted pseudonym on the Internet! What a reward!