Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It thinks you could use to work on your posture.
- Slate breaks down — I mean really breaks down — Rick Reilly’s overuse of superfluous dental jokes. Phew, good thing I’ll never fall into that trap. **prepares two dozen new stripper jokes**
- Larry Brown Sports looks at Tennessee’s newest WAG: new Vols coach Lane Kiffin’s wife Layla. Not bad, but she won’t be replacing Jessica Alba in the next Campari calendar.
- Ball Don’t Lie‘s Kelly Dwyer says Stephon Marbury and the Knicks deserve each other. This is my way of acknowledging all the Marbury drama without having to actually write about it. Hooray!
- Shutdown Corner dares to go in a different direction on the Plaxico gun story: MJD thinks the mandatory 3.5-year prison sentence is excessive.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday looks down on college football’s failure to hire and promote black coaches, and offers up some worthy candidates for head coaching jobs.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.