Saint Andrew’s Net is the nation’s first black link dump.
- The NHL back in Hartford? Finally Connecticut will get its due! [Sports by Brooks]
- A male Steelers fan in capri sweatpants. Way to keep it real, fella. [Fack Youk]
- How Barack Obama could change sports. Golly, I sure hope he takes care of that BCS mess before getting bogged down with the war on terror, or fixing the economy, or improving education and lowering the cost of college, or anything else that actually, you know, matters. [The Big Picture]
- Ordinarily I don’t link Top Ten lists, but ordinarily I put a lot more effort into the link dump: when sports and Star Wars collides. [Galactic Binder]
- Our new point guard-in-chief. [The Sporting Blog] Well, then I declare Marisa Miller president of hot chicks.
Send tips and submissions for SAN to firstname.lastname@example.org.