Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. There won’t be meat bikinis every day, but that sure would be nice.
- InGameNow‘s spectacular pictorial of meat bikinis combines two of my favorite three things in the entire world. Just needs a bottle of whiskey to make it complete. Okay, and maybe some books, too.
- Tired of doing your fantasy football draft in a basement? Or in a bar where everyone makes fun of you? Try going to Aruba, where everyone will make fun of you. [Traveling Light]
- Remember Marcus Fizer from Iowa State? Whatever happened to him? [Vent About Sports]
- Channing Frye, the TrailBlazer most likely to stay in Portland and celebrate its weirdness for the rest of his life, is sponsoring a kickball tournament for charity. [Bootlegger Sports]
- Acie Law is going to lose $10,000. [YardBarker]
- The NBA is always finding new ways to depress me. [Ball Don't Lie]
Send tips and submissions for SAN to email@example.com. A special thanks to everyone who sent in excellent tips this week, plus a GD brilliant week from the commenters. I salute you all. You get bonus meat swimsuits for your effort. But no soppressata! You have to earn the cured meats.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.