Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It has quite the disdain for pants.
- Another permutation of “the Guitar Hero” commercial, this time with Bobby Knight in his underwear. And after that, it gets a little uncomfortable
- The Spartans’ heading to the Final Four is one of the few feel-good moments for The State Up North of late
- Here’s a solid rundown of candidates to replace Billy Gillispe at Kentucky
- A uniform review of college hockey’s Sweet Sixteen
- The city of Indianapolis just wrapped up a big hoops weekend; that’s good news for the local economy |Indy Cornrows|
- Roger Goodell wants to bring back NFL Europe…sort of
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather@gmail.com. Be sure to tell ‘em Large Marge sent you.