Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link heap. There is no vegan link heap. Sorry, hippies…
- Victory might be a terrible sports movie, but it can’t be any worse than these fake Stallone sports films
- I was interviewed for this blog, and when I say “interviewed,” I did all their work for them and took a swipe at The Original Pink Shirt, Drew Magary
- Who thinks Twins catcher Joe Mauer can hit .400? You know he’s a catcher, right?
- American soccer doesn’t seem to be making much effort to recruit black players, and yet their sport could probably benefit more than any other
- Lakers benchwarmer Josh Powell
didn’t play a single minutebarely played in the NBA Finals, so he didn’t feel right posing with the Larry O’Brien Trophy when LA finally won…just kidding!
- Video of Brady Quinn Day at Cedar Point. What is it about Quinn walking up to a podium that makes me want to stab somebody?
- Megan Fox was either in a very big hurry, or there was a bomb hidden in that rose
- Ana Milojevic might be a dirty Serb, but at least she makes up for it by not wearing pants. I don’t recommend that the guy Serbs start doing this, for the record
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And for God’s sake, put some shoes on!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.