Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Today it’s a little loose because we were drinking whiskey all of last night.
- Australian rugby mascot after kicking a fan’s ass: “Sahm-one suckahpawnched me from behoind… I flapped me wings and gave him what-for.” YES. |Busted Coverage|
- Worst. Coaches. EVER. |The Sporting Blog|
- Pictured: “Gossip Girl” star Taylor Momsen celebrating her 16th birthday (click for larger). We respect her acting talent, and will go so far to say that if we were 17, we would like to ask her to prom. But we’re not, so we won’t. |Fancast|
- The top ten MMA fights featuring rag doll physics. This is a great article: well-written with smart, stylized art. More blogs should do content like this. Including this one, we suppose. |Cracked|
- Drew Brees is unafraid to speak against popular perception: he says the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay have it just fine. |Shutdown Corner|
Got a hot story tip? Give us a hot news injection at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t make us a beg for it, you tease.