Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link tapestry. But if you are a Scottish Lord then I AM MICKEY MOUSE!
- Here’s Christmas Ape burning his Terrible Towel. It burned terribly…
- Linda Cohn hasn’t quite caught onto the monolith’s Twitter policy yet.
- Here’s an early cheat sheet for fantasy football quarterbacks. Mass Hasselbeck didn’t make the cut…
- This is the exact same lesson that I used to give when I coached girls’ golf in high school.
- Dan Patrick is a douchebag, part 328. What’s his wife doing with a trailer, anyway?
- Leave it to California to produce one of the greatest mug shot tee shirts ever.
- Jeremy Roenick’s exit interview. With him retiring, I honestly don’t think I could name ten players in the league right now.
- If you’re not the anti-Semitic body art connoisseur I thought you were, then you don’t want to click this.
- Shawn Kemp waited tables at a charity event. Did he get a shift meal or an employee discount on select menu items? Also, he buys all his cars at police auction.
- It’s official: Jamie Moyer’s going to the bullpen.
- Are you down with the bald chicks? Hair’s overrated in a relationship, in my humble opinion…no, I was talking about me.
- Here’s a “bad uniform” post that looks strangely familiar…
- I have no idea how anyone could make a Worst Owners list without the Bengals’ Mike Brown, but this guy did.
- The Miami Dolphin cheerleaders made a calendar for 2010. Airbrush, apparently, is alive and well.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And don’t forget, Dr. Jones: Don’t trust anybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.