Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It showered with his cell phone last night because he couldn’t wash his balls while holding his laptop.
- It’s a college football post with the “Balloon Boy” tie-in for which you’ve spent the last week pining.
- One of George Foreman’s sons is dating Amy Winehouse question mark? Or is he just ‘poking’ her?
- The greatest poker player ever was inducted into an athletic hall of fame. There’s a pretty good reason for that.
- Driving a fast car boosts testosterone levels in guys. And it doesn’t have the same drag on the economy as punching hookers and stealing cars.
- This might be the first-ever photography link on WL, but it wouldn’t be here if it didn’t warrant a look.
- A terrific gallery of hometown hotties is always good viewing for the first day back in the office. Yes, I call my couch my “office.” What of it?
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. I’m finally back in DC and we’ll have a full day of posts.