Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily pile o’ links. It’s sleeping on the plane on the way to Vegas tonight and then getting a head start on booze, whores, and blackjack.
- The argument has been cast that baseball would be better off without umpires. I say that we’ll never know until the leagues–and not the umpires’ union–has final say over which umps work the games.
- I sincerely hope that US Men’s National Team star Charlie Davies is in better shape than his car is.
- It’s official: If Maurice Sendek is ever within 100 yards of me, he will never have to buy a beer again.
- Here’s one of the better MLB animated .gif files that you’ll see this week.
- Looking for ways to justify the overabundance of technology in your life? There’s an app for that.
- This Jeremy Maclin fellow for the Eagles is pretty good.
Send tips, submissions and movie ideas to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Two X’s. Three T’s. Two H’s. And one of those “at” thingies.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.