Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily pile of links. It’s finally comfortable enough around you to casually pass gas in your vicinity.
- Here’s a video of little people (nee midgets) participating in Muay Thai kickboxing. So awesome. I can die now.
- Vince didn’t like Invictus, the new Clint Eastwood movie with Matt Damon and that oblonged ball that’s not really a football, but more like an allegory for racism when you realize that the ball is really a symbol for white people and that Matt Damon really represents Barack Obama. I didn’t read the whole thing.
- These people had some dubious winter moments. I liked the part where that person slipped on the ice.
- The more unusual broadcasting voices in sport. Oooh, I wonder if any old people made the list!
- “Great” moments in fantasy football, such as that one time when you picked up that one guy on waivers and then he did really well the following week but you didn’t start him. Bleacher Report.
- Ballon Boy’s parents are going to jail. As for the boy…/puts on sunglasses he’s been grounded. YEAAAAHHHH!!! Eh, that joke’s probably been made before.
- If movies from the last ten years were made in other decades…
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Or just stop by and say hey. I never get to see you anymore.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.