The Morning Meat is a might mashup of news, scores and links. It never says bad things about your friends and never asks if you’re really going to eat that. Img [Nowhere Near Safe For Work].
Finished yesterday, an undefeated home season by the Kentucky men’s basketball team. Under first year head coach John Calipari, the Wildcats went 18-0 in Rupp Arena, an achievement offset by the fact that all of those games had to be played within the state of Kentucky.
Scored, by Penguins forward Sidney Crosby, two goals and one assist in his team’s win over the Dallas Stars Saturday. The Penguins are 3-0 since returning from the Olympic break, but since the Olympics are over, nobody really cares.
Re-signed, to an undisclosed contract, Patriots defensive lineman Vince Wilfork, who was assigned the team’s “franchise player” tag late last month. Wilfork called the move an “insult,” but the thing about insults is that they’re easily remedied with large bags of cash.
Scheduled for distribution, 500,000 female condoms, in “beauty salons, convenience stores and high schools” in Washington, DC. What do the women need to wear condoms for? It’s not like I’m gonna get pregnant…
NCAA Men’s BB.
- We don’t really have much to say on this Michael Vick interview that everyone went nuts over last week.
- Jim Sorgi might be backing up that other Manning next season.
- If you can somehow manage to not piss yourself, you could end up with free Wizards tickets.
- Few posts on the internet do it for me like Vince’s Comments of the Week.
- Here’s a list of the most depressing NBA teams. I would have just said, “All of ‘em.” Bleacher Report.
- Everything athletes wanted to know about using Twitter, but were afraid to ask.