The Morning Meat is an assortment of news, scores and links that pins you down to the mattress and has its way with you. Just lie back and enjoy it. Send tips to WithLeather-Tips@UPROXX.com and follow WL and PUNTE on Twitter. Img.
Traded, to the Seattle Seahawks, quarterback Charlie Whitehurst, who has sat the bench for the San Diego Chargers for nearly all of his four seasons in the league. Whitehurst and San Diego’s 60th overall pick in this year’s draft for Seattle’s 40th overall pick and another pick in 2011. Whitehurst is expected to rewarded with a multi-year deal and more money, similar to how Carroll compensated his players at USC.
Extended, through the 2014 season, the contract of Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel. Tressel will not be receiving a raise on the next two years of his deal. Ohio State beat Oregon to win the Rose Bowl in January, which is the only documented instance of Oregon having something stolen from them.
Promoted, the use of so-called female condoms for anal sex, by activists. “The female condom put the bottom in charge, in control, and that was such a good thing,” one activist told the Washington City Paper. “And when I’ve been a top—the insertive partner—what I’ve liked about the bottom wearing the device is that my penis wasn’t wrapped in plastic.” If only “insertive partner” could fit on a personalized license plate…
- Yesterday’s most entertaining moments from the NCAA tournament. “Watching Notre Dame eat balls” has to be right up there. Yeah, we say “eat balls” in my house. Get over it.
- “Rogue Patron” has entered the Walmart lexicon.
- Believe it or not, you can actually talk about yourself without sounding gay.
- A TV theme medley that you may or may not find impressive when you consider everything else on the internet these days.
- The “Boss Button” isn’t the failsafe that everyone makes it out to be.
- They’re finally going to start shooting The Hobbit. Quickly, before he gets away!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.