- Is there anything more misleading than these “graduation rates” that keep coming out?
- The worst parents of all time.
- WWE Chairman Vince McMahon doesn’t even consider rival rasslin’ promotion TNA to be “competition.”
- The five greatest jobs in the entertainment industry. I like the part where the woman is licking rooster.
- Is Albert Pujols worth a new contract?
- Sarah Palin’s reality show was picked up by TLC. I really don’t need to add anything to that.
- Here’s a preview of the other Sweet Sixteen matchups tonight. Fresh…respected.
- I can only hope to be invited to a “level shoes” party one day.
- Archer, Arrested Development, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Comedy Central, Commercials, Community, Conan, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Girls, Homeland, House of Cards, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Justified, Letterman, Louie, Luminaries, Mad Men, Nathan Fielder, Netflix, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, Review, Rick and Morty, Seth Meyers, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Stephen Colbert, The Americans, The Blacklist, The League, The Leftovers, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, True Blood, True Detective, Veep
- Geek & Sci-Fi