Power rankings are just ridiculously pointless conjecture from the people that write them. But when we do Power Rankings, they kick ass.
1. Human Smores. Tasty treats, indeed. They’re really bad for your teeth and really good for every other part of your body. Video after the jump. Thanks, Double Viking.
2. The return of TECMO BOWL. “Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! …”
3. Not ruining Facebook for the rest of us. Discretion is the better part of social networking. Facebook groups are the new MySpace HTML formatting. As soon as Google lets me go through my friends’ online photos, I’m outta there.
4. Dance squads of the NBA. Not ugly. Not ugly at all.
7. Slaps on the wrist. Brittney Griner has been suspended for two games for this punch in a game against Texas Tech earlier this week. Hopefully this punishment will continue to open the floodgates on violence in women’s sports.
8. Bacon. Still going strong. And microwavable!
9. GIF of the week: What, no Astroglide?
10. The wrath of Barry Zito. We need more plunkings in baseball. A lot more.