Here are some updates on stuff actually happening in the world of sports.
- NHL: San Jose 4, Detroit 3 (OT). The Red Wings had been whining about the officiating and the lop-sided number of power plays in the first two games of the series. It was more of the same in Game 3, where the Wings had 6 minor penalties against the Sharks’ 2. Pittsburgh also beat Montreal last night, 2-0.
- MLB: Legendary broadcaster Ernie Harwell died yesterday. He was 92. How is it that EVERY team’s broadcaster is legendary? That doesn’t seem possible to me.
- NBA: Orlando destroyed Atlanta last night, 114-71. Dwight Howard and Vince Carter scored 21 and 20 points, respectively. It was nice of Dwight Howard to finally show up for the playoffs. And the Lakers are still on their way to eliminating the Jazz.
- MMA: Fedor Emelianenko is scheduled to return to action on the Strikeforce card on June 26th. Reports indicate that Fedor will appear even fatter than usual.
- Tiger Woods: Strugggling. The Players Championship starts tomorrow, and that’s all we’ll have to say about it until he bangs another porn star. And apparently Elin is back in town.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.