Morning Meat is WL’s daily link dump, but without any Catholic connotations. Send us tips at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL, PUNTE, Burnsy, Shakey and Ryan on Twitter.
- Is there anyone on Earth hotter than Adriana Lima? Didn’t think so.
- The future of indie filmmaking.
- Arkansas mom gets fine, probation for using her son’s Facebook account.
- Woman sues Google after walking in a street because Google Maps told her to do it. Apparently nobody has to be accountable for their own actions anymore.
- “You have the right to remain silent…as long as you tell us.”
Above The Law.
- The revolution will be televised: Blogs With Balls 3 will be streamed on the internet.
Blogs With Balls.
- This woman will get naked and clean your house. And you don’t even have to marry her.
- Thank Jesus: Maggie Q is back on TV.
- This guy found someone that killed him in a video game and stabbed him in real life. “That’s not a knife…That’s a knife.”
- Here’s hoping that you didn’t bootleg The Hurt Locker. Fresh…respected.
The Smoking Section.
- Boston Celtics cheeleaders like wearing green. Hey, I like wearing green! We have so much in common.
Bleacher Report .
- Apparently, Argentina played a basketball game against killer plants. “Feed me, Santiago!”
- This is truly a set of mashups for the ages.