- Is there anyone on Earth hotter than Adriana Lima? Didn’t think so.
- The future of indie filmmaking.
- Arkansas mom gets fine, probation for using her son’s Facebook account.
- Woman sues Google after walking in a street because Google Maps told her to do it. Apparently nobody has to be accountable for their own actions anymore.
- “You have the right to remain silent…as long as you tell us.”
- The revolution will be televised: Blogs With Balls 3 will be streamed on the internet.
- This woman will get naked and clean your house. And you don’t even have to marry her.
- Thank Jesus: Maggie Q is back on TV.
- This guy found someone that killed him in a video game and stabbed him in real life. “That’s not a knife…That’s a knife.”
- Here’s hoping that you didn’t bootleg The Hurt Locker. Fresh…respected.
- Boston Celtics cheeleaders like wearing green. Hey, I like wearing green! We have so much in common.
- Apparently, Argentina played a basketball game against killer plants. “Feed me, Santiago!”
- This is truly a set of mashups for the ages.
- Archer, Arrested Development, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Comedy Central, Commercials, Community, Conan, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Girls, Homeland, House of Cards, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Justified, Letterman, Louie, Mad Men, Nathan Fielder, Netflix, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, Review, Rick and Morty, Seth Meyers, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Stephen Colbert, The Americans, The Blacklist, The League, The Leftovers, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, True Blood, True Detective, Veep
- Geek & Sci-Fi